Type 2 Diabetes - Keys to Keeping Your Kidneys Healthy When You Have Diabetes!

From Diabetes.com Pre-diabetes is a serious medical Kachin Diabetes Solution Review condition, that can be treated before it develops into Type 2 diabetes. People almost always have pre-diabetes...that is...blood glucose levels that are higher than normal, but not yes high enough to be diagnosed as diabetes. Doing anything worthwhile, takes lots of work; sacrifice and discipline, etc. The things that have helped my stay away from diabetes (knock on wood) are; I quit smoking in 1970; I lost 40 pounds in 2001; I don't drink and have never done drugs; I've been jogging and pumping iron since 1986 and I eliminated most sweets from my life. No wonder I'm so depressed...just kidding!

From: Defeat Diabetes.com Diabetes is an insidious (to entrap) condition afflicting 21 million American's, and half of them don't even know they have the disease! This insidious disease is the 3rd leading killer in the U.S. behind cancer and heart-disease! Diabetes can be life-threatening...but with early detection, can be manageable. Thiamine, also known as vitamin B1, is a water-soluble vitamin that is very important in several different bodily functions. Without thiamine, there are very serious side effects that may result. However, when used appropriately thiamine can be an excellent source of help for those who suffer from diabetes.

Several studies have used thiamine to treat those who have diabetes. Many individuals who suffer from diabetes have various complications with this condition. For one, kidney failure is a very serious issue that doctors are attempting to treat. Many researchers have worked in the lab with diabetic rats to investigate whether or not thiamine can be a logical treatment for diabetes. They have found that by adding thiamine to the diet, they were able to reduce the development of kidney disease by up to 80 percent.

https://optimusforexreview.com/kachin-diabetes-solution-review/