STILL A LITTLE

admin

Administrator
Staff member
In front of Quynh's house is a field of several dozen acres deep. When he was still living in his hometown, he wanted to go to the village next to the village or to the neighbor's side, and Quynh had to go through a muddy road of up to fifty steps. In the rainy season, the mother and mother dragged the neighbor with a small basket, often helped "Mr. Cong" through the wading place, not taking money.

- Permeate ten years passed. When I went to work in the imperial capital and the sound of Trang was everywhere, once I visited Quynh's home, I saw her neighbor again. She complained:

- Mr. Tho, I rarely have only one son. The guy in the past still carried the basket for him to go through the wading area, now about to worry about his wife, but one word is not available. I don't know where to borrow, he has a way to help my mother and son.

- The sound of the status quo is truly magnificent, but it is as hard as the integrity of the person, the time when the mouth was raised, it was difficult. Suddenly Quynh asked her neighbor: Hey, my mother and I have been carrying pans for a long time?
- Dear Mr. Status, what do you have to take without food? There are few things, only graves on the day, two trips to the money to sell shrimps, enough to measure rice.

- Quynh thought for a while and then said: Okay, go on and leave betel nut to marry me. I pressed the padding to know how the first half of next month my mother and son earned a decent amount of money!

- The sad neighbor thought Mr. Trang told the story for fun.

- Between deep water fields floating up a high ground alcohol. A few days ago, people saw on the land station that there was a roof of a quadrilateral leaf, the roof was fluttering with the green flag. It is unclear where the reason is from, people complained: Tran Quynh in the village visited her hometown to set up a poetic tent on the mound between the country to initiate and paint for three days. Someone transmits the other, the rich in the village, in the commune invite each other to see.

- The first ones are disappointed. They dropped their eyes inside without seeing any poetry, just saw a bunch of people looming over the covers. The upper side of the wall is stuck with a piece of paper with the words: "The state is peeling ... which father told me!"

- Naturally cost money, lost work, how many people are frustrated. The maths of this person came back, they were afraid to scold, no one told anyone else, saw another team, then another team, came in and came out curious. People go ask: What's out there?

- The man returned to answer: The state of peeling ... Which father told me!

- Amazing! Peeling ... No one is allowed to tell anyone. Then there must be something secretly strange!

- That is a ten-story, ten-hundred-centimeter ... At the beginning, it was rumored to sing poetry, only attracted the fans of the word meaning. But after the rumor was added to the rumors… no matter how young, old, boys and girls wanted to see it with their own eyes. The mother and daughter are crowded. Mother of a basket, a basket of children to collect money to count tired hands not to ...

- A few days later, Quynh told her mother. Now you probably have money to get married. Ask your son to remove the "poetic tent" with bamboo leaves and bamboo and join the kitchen to make his neck.

-Now the mother and child and the villagers had a clear idea about him. To respect, people call the other alcohol is peeling alcohol. There are still relics in the middle of the deep field of Hoang Loc commune, Hoang Hoa district.

CỒN TRẠNG LỘT