Judge throws out Donald Trump’s $475m ‘big lie’ defamation lawsuit against CNN

As of my last update in September 2021, Donald Trump is a former President of the United States, having served from January 20, 2017, to January 20, 2021. He was the 45th President of the United States and is a prominent figure in American politics.

CNN (Cable News Network) is a major news organization based in the United States. It is one of the largest and most well-known news networks in the world, providing 24-hour coverage of news, politics, business, entertainment, and other topics.

During Trump's presidency, his relationship with CNN was often tense and contentious. He frequently criticized the network, particularly for its coverage of his administration, often referring to it as "fake news" and accusing it of bias against him. Conversely, CNN's coverage of Trump's presidency was often critical, leading to a strained relationship between the two.

It's important to note that the dynamics between Donald Trump and CNN might have evolved since my last update. For the most recent information, I would recommend checking more current sources to get the latest developments.

buy shirt: https://nkctees.com/product/judge-t...big-lie-defamation-lawsuit-against-cnn-shirt/