Donald trump and Capitol riot case

As of my last update in September 2021, I can provide information about the events leading up to and surrounding the Capitol riot involving Donald Trump. However, please note that developments may have occurred beyond that date.
The Capitol riot refers to the violent and unprecedented attack that took place on January 6, 2021, when a mob of supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C. The riot resulted in the deaths of five individuals, including a Capitol Police officer, and numerous injuries to law enforcement personnel and protesters.
Leading up to the Capitol riot, Donald Trump had been making baseless claims that the 2020 Presidential election had been rigged and stolen from him, despite no substantial evidence supporting his allegations. He persistently refused to concede the election to Joe Biden, who had been declared the winner by the media and certified by all states.
On January 6, 2021, a joint session of Congress was convened to certify the Electoral College results, a standard procedure that finalizes the presidential election. Trump addressed a large crowd of his supporters in front of the White House, continuing to assert election fraud and urging them to march to the Capitol to "fight like hell" to overturn the election results.
Following his speech, a large group of his supporters, incited by his words, proceeded to march to the Capitol. The situation escalated rapidly, leading to a breach of the Capitol building, where rioters vandalized offices, looted, and clashed with law enforcement officers. The session of Congress had to be suspended, and lawmakers were forced to evacuate to secure locations for their safety.
In the aftermath of the riot, Trump faced severe criticism from both sides of the political spectrum for his role in inciting the violence and for failing to promptly call for an end to the unrest. Several administration officials resigned in response to the events, and there were calls for Trump's impeachment or removal from office through the 25th Amendment.
Subsequently, the House of Representatives impeached Trump for the second time, charging him with "incitement of insurrection." The Senate trial took place after he left office, and on February 13, 2021, Trump was acquitted. The Senate fell short of the two-thirds majority required to convict him.
Since then, multiple criminal cases have been pursued against individuals involved in the Capitol riot, including some who face charges related to their alleged coordination with far-right extremist groups or for assaulting law enforcement officers.
It's important to note that the legal proceedings are ongoing, and new developments may have occurred since my last update. For the most current information, I recommend consulting reliable news sources or legal databases.

buy shirt: https://amantor.co/product/donald-trump-could-be-prosecuted-in-the-capitol-hill-riots-shirt/